You are invited to Meditate for MS
Come and help us celebrate World MS Day on the 30th May, while giving yourself some much deserved rest and relaxation. All over the world through the month of May, people have been increasing awareness, raising funds and having a whole of fun to improve the treatment and wellbeing for people with MS.
For the last five years I have used Dru yoga, relaxation and meditation to manage my MS condition and the associated anxieties, and as a professional yoga and meditation teacher I now guide many others to inner peace, regardless of their life circumstances.
So get dressed in red and come and experience the relaxing benefits of meditation in your life while raising money for research into the mystery disease.
- When: 12.00 midday, Wednesday 30th May 2012
- Where: National Convention Centre - Gallery Rooms
- Wear: Whatever you're wearing
- Donation: $10.00
- Bring: if you would like to sit on the floor bring a cushion and for the rest of us there will be plenty of chairs.
- RSVP by Monday 28 May as spaces limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an authorised fundraising event and all proceeds will be donated to MS Society "Kiss Goodbye to MS", campaign. If you can’t make it to the event, go straight to www.kissgoodbyetoms.org.au , click donations and go to my profile and make a donation.