MEMBER HOSTED EVENT
Learn practical skills, tools and techniques to make managing your staff easier....without leaving your desk!
This webinar series will increase your effectiveness and confidence as a Manager and teach you how to powerfully influence your staff.
The series covers:
- Week 1: The 5 management success principles
- Week 2: Mastering difficult conversations
- Week 3: The art of influence
- Week 4: How to run a successful meeting
- Week 5: Understanding what is driving your staff
- Week 6: Building confidence in your team
- Week 7: Managing for high performance
- Week 8: Three essential qualities to build in your team
The webinar topics have been selected through surveys sent out to Managers across Australia.
Training delivery via webinar
Studies have proven that training in short periods, on a regular basis, is more effective than full-day training sessions. The webinars have been designed with this in mind.
Each webinar is one-hour a week and has a strong emphasis on the action you need to take to ensure you transfer your learning into the workplace. The webinars are interactive, so each participant must have a headset.
Visit www.hrsimplified.com.au/managers for further information on the Management Simplified Program. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to download the webinar flyer
TWO COMPLIMENTARY PLACES AVAILABLE TO SCHMOOZE MEMBERS! vALUE over $300 each!
The complimentary places will go to the first two Schmooze members to answer the following question:
- What percentage of people report the worst or most stressful aspect of their job is their immediate boss?
- (Hint- the answer available at www.hrsimplified.com.au)
- Answers to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT OUR PRESENTER
Rebecca Neylon worked for a number of businesses including Deloitte, Lloyds Banking Group, the WACA, Intercontinental Hotels and Clough Engineering. In that time Rebecca recognised:-
- Most of the HR issues she was dealing with were essentially caused by a poor Manager-Employee relationship.
- Managers had minimal training and support on how to effectively manage their staff.
As an HR Manager, Rebecca started to coach Managers on both management of self and others. After seeing great results, Rebecca established HR Simplified to offer this service to a number of organisations.
HR Simplified now has clients Australia-wide and offers a number of services to foster the Manager-Employee relationship including management training, HR consulting and extended disc behavioural profiling.
Rebecca has a number of clients in the SME market and found that management training is less accessible to these clients both due to cost and time. She developed a series of management training webinars to provide practical management training, without the high cost and disruption to business. The webinars became so popular with Rebecca’s current clients that she has now opened up the webinars to the public.