This unique program of events has been developed in response to demand by students at the Australian National University, University of Canberra and the Canberra Institute of Technology.
Schmooze@Campus provide students under 25 a range of essential interpersonal and career skills in a series of informal workshops delivered by the Schmooze team and our expert members.
The format is informal, informative and features two young professionals who can give you the real deal on the topics and answer your questions.
In this Session: Applying for jobs and making contacts
- How to write a resume to apply for jobs
- Networking Fundamentals
27 August - Session 2: Getting an Interview
- How to effectively write towards selection criteria
- What to expect at an interview
24 September -Session 3: I've got the job, now how to get a great start!
- What to wear in the office
- How can I best come across during the first few weeks at work
22 October- Session 4: Internships and Volunteering Opportunities
- What to expect when I undertake an Internship
- How can I prove my value during my Internship
Reserve Your Place
Read about our 2012 Program
- Preview the events and themes we'll be offering in 2012 here.